Monday, April 28, 2008

Whatzit 'bout.....

Hi there!

I have a more personal blog at LJ, but having seen similar city blogs and foodie blogs in various places, and since I love sampling LA's varied cuisine, particularly of the ethnic variety, I thought I'd give a sort of combo blog a try - but you'll have to bear with me a while for content, as I'm just getting started here.

I'm hoping this will eventually be of interest to folks coming to LA in particular and So Cal in general as far as spots to eat (and to avoid), places to go and things to see, and what tourists might expect of the City of the Angels. What's been hyped too much, and what hasn't been promoted enough.

I'm second generation born and raised in LA and not leaving any time soon, still exploring, and hoping to share.

Cheers!

No comments: